26 January 2008

Morning Of...

It's the morning of...
The first day of the next chapter in my life,
The beginning of an adventure I hope will change my life.
It still hasn't set in yet & the train will be here in 3 hours!
I've been counting down since 136...Time really flew!
I have so much excitement right now....I might possibly explode!
However, my excitement goes right along side my fear, anxieties, happiness, and well every other emotion ever felt by another human being before!
One kind of feels numb when you have too much to feel at one time...
Well, Bon Voyage everyone...I will miss everyone, but you are in my thoughts and prayers.
See you in November, Enjoy life in the meantime:)
Don't forget to tell me all about it either...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey you!.... i just wanted to let you know *and i'm sure you've heard it alot lately*...but you really are amazing and i know you'll do awesome with this:)... and p.s. i love you!

-Desi