15 June 2011

Revamp

Well, i had abandoned my blog...as you can see... but when i used it to follow some friends blogs. i thought. maybe i'll give it a go again. I changed it up...the look/name. last summer, i was in a summer class...and we read about the hearing of Socrates, and his quote (as you see it in the header) really resonated with me. i thought, well, i by no means am a social reformer... but i often find myself posing these challenging questions, that well, quite often, irritate people... at the least, make them uncomfortable.

so in lieu of my new name...and inspiration, i thought, maybe i'll post my uncomfortable question and thoughts online. i have no real vision for what that will look like. so we'll see.

also, note on the 2008 content. boy, oh boy, does life change... praise God for His faithfulness to grow me from where i was then...to now. =) although, i still find myself learning the same lessons He taught me at the beginning, even now, three years later! oh, His longsuffering with me...

No comments: